|Rope is dry coated with a Teflon compound to reduce water absorption. The outer sheath of ArmorTech rope is 100% Technora which is extremely fire resistant with a melting point over 900 degrees. The New rope adjusting mechanism from ISC in Wales is the RAD. The RAD is the only rope adjuster of its kind to Pass ANSI Z359.3-2007 "Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems".|
* RAD with 3 meter Technora Rope Lanyard allows for a full 8 ft. of adjustment. Strength 4500 lbf. (20kN) Tested in position of use in single leg attachment configuration.
* BlueWater 12mm ArmorTech Rope Lanyard. with Teflon dry coating. 6,600 lbf. (29 kN), Lanyard Length 8 ft usable adjustment.
* New Aluminum snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
* Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.3-2007, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and EN12841:2006-C Standards.
* RAD only meet ANSI Certification if configured with 12mm Armortech Lanyards. RAD w/Lanyard attached are now marked to be compliant with ANSI Z359.3-2007 (Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems)
ISC ANSI 1135 Carabiner is secured to with retainer pin to RAD so that it is not removable.
ISC ANSI 1135 CARABINER IS CERTIFIED TO MEET ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 STANDARD
SKU# RADLANYARD-BK (Black RAD w/Black Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD)
SKU# RADLANYARD-RD (Red RAD w/Red Tracer Lanyard, Red Aluminum Snap Hook, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD)
SKU# RADLANYARD-PGE (Red RAD w/Green Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD)
SKU# RADLANYARD-RP-PGE REPLACEMENT LANYARD FOR RAD (w/Green Tracer Lanyard, Black Aluminum Snap Hook) Price $100.00
YATES GEAR INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITURE COLORS OF RAD'S, LANYARDS AND SNAP HOOKS ON ORDERS.