|The SVB Vacuum Immobilizer ROLL UP Stretcher|
One of the most advanced vacuum immobilizers available today. Vacuum mattress technology is the state of the art for patient protection and comfort.
Conterra has partnered with Bo Renberg, the original inventor of the vacuum mattress, to offer this unique device. It is being used in the harshest conditions all over the world including Tibet! The VSB sports many unique features that are just not found on other vacuum mattresses.
The ergonomically designed VSB is built with special polyethylene beads that will not break down over time.
In addition, the beads are compartmentalized with a series of baffles, which means you will never have to spread out or distribute the beads when applying the device.
This immobilization tool is built in USA and is guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship. Even though these tools are built to the highest standards in the industry, Conterra cannot guarantee against leakage or holes caused during use, because of the nature of pre hospital care.
- The VSB has a built in pelvic binding system that is quickly movable to align with the patient's pelvis
- The straps and handles are easily movable and replaceable for cleaning or replacement
- Robust vacuum system
- The valve system is simply a plug to place the hose, pull a vacuum, and pull the hose out
- The VSB can even be placed in a commercial washer or extractor for cleaning
- The valve system is a marvel of simplicity, just plug the hose in, pull a vacuum, and pull the hose out
- Comes with hand/foot pump
- The lighter 6ft model is ideal for SAR and flight use
- * Avoid rose bushes
The VSB is offered in two sizes:
6 foot VSB1 immobilizer: Lighter model for use where weight and size are at a premium
7 foot VSB2 immobilizer: Standard model for regular street use
Storage cases sold separately. Choose and order a storage case that fits your needs:
VSB3 Standard cube shape storage case (12 x 20x 22in.)
VSB4 Long storage case (7x 25x 38in.)
SRP1 Sherpa Rescue Carrying platform for the VSB
Replacement straps, pumps, valves, handles, and repair kits are all available