|Backed by years of experience and expertise in the world of anchors, ClimbTech recently introduced the Toggle Lok. This innovative anchor has set itself apart from the competition with unmatched safety, ease of use, and versatility. As a removable and reusable device, the Toggle works in horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces – both precast concrete and steel flanges. And the Toggle Lok does not require costly engineered inserts – a ClimbTech touch that has been saving users time and materials for years. tensile loads, up to a 90 degree bend.|
The RB Anchorage Connector is designed for fall protection, life line systems, restraint, work positioning, personal riding, tie back anchors, and more. It can be placed in horizontal surfaces, vertical faces, or even overhead. Users simply drill the proper size hole completely through the concrete substrate and insert the unit. When a job is complete, the drilled hole is filled and the anchor is ready to be used again. The Toggle Lok works in both shear and tensile loads, up to a 90 degree bend.
• Main Cable: 7x19 Galvanized Cable
• End Termination: Stainless Steel
• Spring: Zinc Plated Spring Steel
• Swage: Zinc Plated Copper
• Thimble: Colored Powder Coating
• Toggle Bar: Stainless Steel
• Cable Sheath: Plastic
• Activator Cable: 1x19 Galvanized Cable
• Hole Plug: Aluminum Alloy
• This product is designed for use in concrete and steel only. It can be used in precast concrete with a compressive strength of at least 5,000 PSI
Tested: ANSI Z359.1, CE-EN 795
Load Rating: 5,000 lbs / 22kN
These anchorage connectors have been tested and certified to meet ANSI Z359.1 and have also acquired CE-EN 795, the European certification.