|A state-of-the-art version of our popular Basic Rope Access harness, now including quick release leg buckles and aluminum D-rings and hardware for a lightweight, user friendly harness.|
Rope access professionals appreciate this high quality harness and gear made in the U.S.A. by Yates Gear.
- Wide anatomical waist pad for increased comfort and added back support
- Modular work/tool pouch system is included. (Actual pouch not included)
- Fits Yates and Klein tool bags see part# YA-453
- Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, back (lumbar) and back (dorsal)
- Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (not included) for rope access work
- Shoulder straps are specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck.
Weight 5lb. 6oz.
*Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III full body harness standards
Sizes and dimensions:
X-Large size: Waist = 39 to 46 inches, Height = 5'5 to 7'0 inches
Large size: Waist = 35 to 40 inches, Height = 5'5 to 6'4 inches
Medium size: Waist = 31 to 36 inches, Height = 5'5 to 6'4 inches
Small size: Waist = 28 to 33 inches, Height = 5'0 to 5'11 inches
XS size: Waist = 25 to 30 inches, Height = 4'9 to 5'6 inches