||56.4 lbs. (25.3 KG)|
| Part # 4N-120-1200|| |
||With shock absorption properties similar to nylon and a higher tensile strength than either nylon or polyester, this rope offers even balance and excellent resistance to abrasion, sunlight and most common chemicals|
Tensile 6200lbs WWL=1550lbs
||Rated strength: 27 kN (≈ 6070 lbs.)|
|| Email the 3/8 composite doublbraid cable pull rope item details|
|CABLE PULLING ROPE|
HIGH FORCE COMPOSITE
* Ropes available in 600 ft. and 1,200 ft. reel lengths.
* Longer lengths available.
* Professional hand-spliced eye – both ends.
* All spliced eyes include chafe guards
* Urethane coating available. Call for a quotation
| View similar items|