|Together with Ropes That Rescue Ltd., Yates designed the RTR Professional Tower/Rope Access harness to meet the demands of the transmission line worker, structural access professional and arborist. |
This harness also excels as a technical and rope rescue harness and any work at heights scenario where a comfortable fall protection or fall arrest harness is needed.
Available sizes and dimensions:
- Wide anatomical waist pad for increased comfort and added back support
- Modular work/tool pouch system allows the user to customize each harness to their own arrangement
- Easily adjustable for variations in clothing by use of camlock buckles
- Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, back (lumbar) and back (dorsal)
- Extra large, side positioning rings (lineman style) allow the user to easily make connections to safety belt
- Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (not included) for tower access work and is specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck
- Weight 6 lb. 11 oz.
- Optional contoured shoulder pads available (item 414)
- Also available in Kevlar version for welding at height (item 390K)
Size SM: Waist = 28 to 32 inches, Height = 5'0" to 5'9"
Size M: Waist = 31 to 36 inches, Height = 5'5" to 6'4"
Size L: Waist = 35 to 40 inches, Height = 5'5" to 6'4"
Size XL: Waist = 39 to 46 inches, Height = 5'5" to 7'0"
* UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2006 edition standards
* UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.1-2007, Class III harness standards
* CAN/CSA Z259.10-06 harness standards
Side D ring to side D ring measurements from inside edge of D ring and inside D ring to D ring:
Harness D ring inside edge D ring to D ring
Size SM: 15.5inches 25.5inches
Size M: 18.5 inches 28.5 inches
Size L: 22.5 inches 32.5 inches
Size XL: 26.0 inches 36.0 inches
Croll lies flat. *** Croll not included.
Tool pouches and carriers not included
XL side D-Rings.