|Video of multiple use applications:|
The HaulerBiner utilizes purpose-developed 6mm (1/4in.) rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip. The kit is supplied in a two-pouch bag, for easy deployment.
The HaulerBiner is load rated to 140kg (310lbs) but it has an MBS of at least 16kN/3596 lbf. tested as a complete system.
Kits are available in three standard lengths; 105cm (41in.), 165cm (65in.) or 300cm (118in.), with custom lengths available on request.
The length of the system, when fully contracted is only 32cm (12in.)!
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) MA
- When suspended in a harness, pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical)
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines using a D4/D2 Descender, ( NOT INCLUDED) as part of a short-haul / long-lower system
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher
Rated Load: 140 kg (308 lb)
Rope Size: 6 mm (1/4in.)
Body Material: Aluminum (Anodised)
Gate Type: Supersafe (Triple-lock)
Standards: Meets EN 12278, EN567, EN362, EN 1496