|Yates Basic Rope Access Harness|
A tuned down version of the RTR Tower Access harness.
UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2006 edition standards
- Waist belt portion of the harness uses smaller sized D rings to save weight and reduce bulk
- New wider anatomical waist pad for increased comfort and added back support
- Modular work/tool pouch system is not included. Leg pad orientation can be adjusted to allow the user to obtain a perfect placement of the leg pad system to accommodate
- Easily adjustable for variations in clothing by use of camlock buckles
- Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, back (lumbar) and back (dorsal)
- Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (CROLL not included) for rope access work
- Reinforced leg padding with Black haul bag PVC, Sternum gear mini rings
- NEW: No chafe shoulder straps are specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck
Meets ANSI/OSHA and CAN/CSA Class III harness standards
Optional contoured shoulder pads available (item 414)
All Silver hardware on Five D-Rings
Professional rope access gear from Yates
Made in the U.S.A.
See blue voyager for shoulder D-rings version.
*** Croll not included. 7in web included
Sizes and dimensions:
X-Large size: Waist = 39 to 46 inches, Height = 5'5 to 7'0 inches
Large size: Waist = 35 to 40 inches, Height = 5'5 to 6'4 inches
Medium size: Waist = 31 to 36 inches, Height = 5'5 to 6'4 inches
Small size: Waist = 28 to 33 inches, Height = 5'4 to 6'0 inches
XS size: Waist = 25 to 30 inches, Height = 4'9 to 5'6 inches
A 'QR' in the part # refers to a harness with Quick Release legs and is limited to the quantity on hand because this option is no longer available.
A 'ST' in the part # refers to a harness with standard leg buckles. A part # with no 'ST' in the number will also be a harness with standard leg buckles.