|$89.00 $80.99 on sale
||1.2 lbs. (532 grams)|
||Nylon / Steel|
| Part # 310|
|Made in the USA |
||Certifications: ANSI / OSHA class II harness|
|This is a simple and straight forward rescue harness.|
Well Suited for rescue, military, SWAT & tactical rappel applications where a metal attachment point is not necessary.
The anatomical configuration of the harness has made it the choice for many tactical teams who need a non-restrictive harness system.
Also see Conterra for more tactical black bag and pack accessories.
- Designed for the US Navy Seals tactical teams
- One size, fully adjustable
- Available in terra, tactical black and foliage green colors
- Quick leg & waist adjust camlock buckles
- All hardware plated or epoxy coated in color
- Meets ANSI / OSHA Class II harness standards
- One gear rack
- Can be used with a soft connection point
- Front attachment point is provided through slot webbing construction
The foliage green and terra color harnesses may need extra time for delivery because they are custom color variations in place of the standard issue tactical black.
| View similar items|